From the East:
1. Congratulations to Bros Joe Cockerel and Evan Burris for being Passed to the 2nd degree of Masonry and Bro Jimmy Harmon for being raised to the sublime degree.
2. I would like to thank all our Brothers and friends who helped out with our Charity event at the Siefuen Orphanage Easter Basket giving. As always, it was another memorable Easter for the kids.
There are more events expected to happen this year and we all look forward to seeing you there. Everyone, both Masons, visitors or even family members are more than welcome to attend to these events. You can count this as a time for bonding or even a chance to meet new friends, because on this basis we form our friendships and establish our connections.
3. Brethren, June 24th is recognized as the Festival of our patron Saint, St. John the Baptist. I am currently open for suggestions as to what we can do to celebrate this event. Preferably on the 22nd.
CHAPTER VIIIOf The Festivals
B Art. 69. The festivals of St. John the Baptist, on the 24th of June, and of St. John the Evangelist, on the 27th of December, are recognized as the Festivals of the patron Saints of Freemasonry; and it is recommended to every Lodge, annually, to celebrate one or both in such manner as will be most conducive to its advantage and the honor and benefit of the Institution
4. We will have our first Family Potluck picnic on the 18th, Main base (pavilion behind BLDG 80, right next to HVC) at 11am to 3pm. All Brethren, their families and guests are welcome. Please submit your info to Brother Jerron Laurente. See you there!!
Sincerely and Fraternally,
Worshipful Brother Henry James Staggs
WM, Nippon Lodge # 9
Yokosuka Lodge # 20
Himiko Lodge # 24
Tokyo Bodies, A&ASR, SJ
From the West:
1. Congratulations to Bro Jimmy Harmon who was recently Raised to the 3rd degree.
2. Brethren, thank you for participated in our charity event on the 5th of April at the Seifu-en Orphanage.
20 members, to include sisters and petitioners showed up in this wonderful event.
3. Brothers, Lodge of Instruction (LOI) is a time for us to train and practice. Please take advantage of this time to learn and
eventually step up to other positions. I highly encourage you to be there as every one of us needs it.
Fraternally and Sincerely,
Brother Kiyuteru Abe
SW, Nippon Lodge # 9
Treasurer, Himiko Lodge # 24
From the South:
1. Congratulations to Bros Joe Cockerel and Evan Burris for beingPassed to the 2nd degree of
Masonry and Bro Jimmy Harmon for being raised to the sublime degree of MM
2. I would like to Thank Worshipful Brother Tumang for ALL his help in and out of the Lodge
during his military tour here inSasebo. Good Luck on your next tour in San Diego.
Please visit our website for photos.http://nipponlodge9.synthasite.com
Fraternally and Sincerely,
Brother Mike Velarmino
JW, Nippon Lodge # 9
Bro Ian Dave Jordan
Bro Erik Abalos
Bro Fredderick Catbagan
Bro Troy Brown
Bro Porter Burris
Nino Dita, USS Germantown
Wilson Dacasin, USS BHR
Roland Santos, Dependent
Yasunari Michiwaki, Auto Mechanic
Yamanaka Hiroshi, SRF Employee
Masuda Hiroshi, SRF Employee